Kansas  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/22/13, 1:15 pm

I am an international student and I have missed a court date in Kansas city, KS 2 months ago. The reason why i missed that court date is that I went to my country before the court date and I could not go back to US, for I haven't received my I-20 from the univercity that i had applied to. Someone told me that I must have had a warrant and they may arrest me when i get there. What is going to happen to me and how can I reschedule another court date?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search