Legal Question in Traffic Law in Kansas

can a speeding ticket be dismissed if the cop writes the wrong time for court time.

Asked on 8/05/12, 12:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The underlying speeding charge wouldn't be dismissed, but a conviction and bench warrant could be set aside, if the defendant appears for the incorrect time written on the ticket. Buy through the assistance of counsel, the speeding charge might be reduced to a non moving violation plea.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 8/05/12, 4:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Kansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now