Kansas  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/30/10, 11:42 am

What right do adult children have when a parent dies and the parent remarried and the is property and insurance involved?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search