Kansas  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/29/10, 10:13 pm

I have a clean record, I am 20 years old and in college and have never been charged of anything or recieved a ticket in my life. I got caught trying to shoplift $100 dollars worth of items from a clothings store and have already said I was guilty, i never left the store so they recieved the items. I am planning to apply for diversion...I was just wondering if you recommend a lawyer or if I will just get diversion no madder what.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search