Kansas  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/03/00, 4:14 pm

"petition for determination of descent"

I am a young attorney seeking a sample petition for the determination of descent. This is used to transfer property witout going through the probate process when over six months have passed since the decedent died intestate. This is not commonly found in will and trust form books. Our firm does not have any such form. Please help!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search