Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Kentucky

If my ex-husband and I had a verbal agreement that was upheld for 8 years and then he stops can he be held accountable

Asked on 2/19/10, 12:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cary Campbell Cary Campbell Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your question is rather vague, and like anything in law, the slightest detail can change the answer to any legal question. With that being said, and making a few assumptions about the nature of the situation, there is certainly some law that would hypothetically support you here; enough so that it would merit contacting an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 2/26/10, 11:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Kentucky

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now