Legal Question in Criminal Law in Kentucky

I got charged with tbut for $90 of merchandise. I never have been in trouble before. What will most likely happen?

Asked on 10/14/10, 12:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

E. Brian Davis Davis Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Depending on circumstances, you may be eligible for a diversion program. If you complete the program, the record that you were charged can be sealed and it will appear as it nothing ever happened.

To maximize your chances of being allowed to participate in the program, you may want to hire a lawyer to represent you in court. That is almost always the best way to go.

Read more
Answered on 10/19/10, 1:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Kentucky

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now