Kentucky  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/19/13, 7:15 am

Do I need a lawyer for a 2nd degree misdameanor in the state of KY. I have a court date on my citation.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search