Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Kentucky

I recently applied to a company that is supposedly an EOE. I put open availability for Mon. Thru Sat. And not available on Sunday. When I was called back for an interview the manager asked me why I'm not available on Sunday? I stated " I don't work Sundays for religious reasons. She then replied well then theres no point of me interviewing you. I feel I was discriminated against and didn't even get a fair chance at employment because of my religion. Do you think I have a lawsuit here?

Andrew Dutkanych Biesecker & Dutkanych

From the facts that you provided, it would be reasonable to infer that the company refused to hire you due your religion. If you are interested in pursuing a claim against them, you should contact an attorney. We have offices in Kentucky and Indiana. I can be contacted at the number in my profile or directly at ad@bdlegal.com.

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Kentucky