Kentucky  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/11/13, 11:53 pm

My girlfriend is pregnant. She lives with her parents,however, she is over 18. Her parents say they are going to sue me (the father) for child support when the baby is born. My girlfriend says she isn't going to go along with this. I am under the understanding only the biological mother of the child has the right to come after me for child support. Will her parents have a case against me? If so on what grounds?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search