Kentucky  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/18/08, 5:23 pm

Power of Attorney

I want to become a Power of Attorney over my elderly mothers care and finances. What do I need to do to acquire this status over my mother?

1 Answer

Answered on: 2/19/08, 7:57 am by Nancy Fioritto Patete

Re: Power of Attorney

You mother should sign a document called Durable Power of Attorney. Your mother should be competent to do this and the document should be notarized.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Nancy Fioritto Patete, Esq. PO Box 24387 Mayfield Heights, OH 44124

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search