Kentucky  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/17/04, 1:36 am

Is there such a thing as Grandparents rights in KY?

My ex-daughter in law will not let my husband or I see our 4 year old granson, My son has visitaton rights, but frankley he doesn't care if he sees the child or not. We have taken care of our grandson, 1-2 nights per week and every other weekend until 6 weeks ago, when our ex daugher in law got mad because she thought we were ''sneaking'' the child over to his father's house. (she has forbidden us to take him over there since he has gotten remarried and has a new child)My husband and I can't afford a lengthy legal battle, Do we have a leg to stand on? If so, what avenues should we take? any help will be appreciated. Thanks,

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search