Kentucky  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/20/13, 2:37 pm

I am going through an ugly divorce, I live in Indianapolis, the case is in Grayson KY. My ex wife was awarded all marital assets, sole custody, the vehicle I inherited from my mothers estate, and I get no visitation rights. Can inheritance be awarded in the state of KY to the person other than intended? Are there any lawyers serving this area willing to take this case and push for either joint custody, or full custody, and get my military items and other personal effect awarded to me? I wish to start the appeal on Monday 24 June, 2013.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search