Legal Question in Family Law in Kentucky

I am going through an ugly divorce, I live in Indianapolis, the case is in Grayson KY. My ex wife was awarded all marital assets, sole custody, the vehicle I inherited from my mothers estate, and I get no visitation rights. Can inheritance be awarded in the state of KY to the person other than intended? Are there any lawyers serving this area willing to take this case and push for either joint custody, or full custody, and get my military items and other personal effect awarded to me? I wish to start the appeal on Monday 24 June, 2013.

Bryan Gowin Bryan Gowin Attorney at Law

Appeals are difficult to win and can take a long time, however it does sound as if you have some claims that cn be successful on appeal. You need an attorney who handles domestic matters and understands the appellate process as both are complicated.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kentucky