Kentucky  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/27/11, 7:44 am

Me and my boyfriend want to get married. i was wndering if by marrying him if i could help him get his papers.. i am a us resident please help me

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search