Kentucky  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/11/12, 10:19 am

If a person has been in school here for over 5 years on a F1 visa, can they apply for residency based on beiong in the country leagelly for over 5 years.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search