Legal Question in Personal Injury in Kentucky

I was injured in a head collision when a car swerved across the center line into my lane to avoid rear ending another vehicle. I was transported by ambulance to the local Hospital where I was treated in the Emergency Room. I suffered numerous severe bruises and whiplash and have lost several days from work. I'm currently going to physical therapy and am under the care of my personal Physician. At the time of the accident I was working and driving a Company truck. My Company's insurance carrier is picking up all medical expenses through WC and will pursue reimbursement from the at fault driver. What are my options for seeking lost wages, reimbursement for travel expenses for treatment as well as for the pain and aggravation I've had to put with?

Ethan Manning Meinhart Smith & Manning

When injured on the job by a third party, there are several options that will help you maximize your recovery. I recommend contacting an injury attorney as soon as possible.

Ethan T. Manning

www.bluegrassjustice.com

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Kentucky