Legal Question in Employment Law in Louisiana

I was a salaried and hourly employee my employer never pay my or anybody else's mileage for traveling to make bank deposits, price surveys and going to meetings. They told me I was going to be reinbursed but never was. I also was running two stores traveling back and fourth. Can I sue for un pay mileage and anybody else?

Asked on 5/20/11, 8:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Larry Demmons The Demmons Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The only way you could file suit for unpaid mileage is if payment of mileage was part of the terms and conditions of your employment (and you can prove it).

Read more
Answered on 6/14/11, 6:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Louisiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now