Louisiana  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/25/03, 5:49 am

Judgements Filed

If a judgement has been filed against, what else can the creditor/collection agency do to you?

Can they take you back to court?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search