Louisiana  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/27/10, 10:20 am

I need to get a incident that occured 30 years a go cleared up, the charges were child indangerment

which were dropped, but now that I'm trying to change employer it is hampering my attainability.

What can I do, Is there a form that I can get to file with out hiring a lawyer

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search