Legal Question in Family Law in Louisiana

I'm active duty military and my wife wants a divorce and is attempting to take our two children out of state for good, what actions should I take to prevent this from happening?

Asked on 9/02/13, 7:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Casanave Andrew M. Casanave
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hire a good family law attorney in the state where the children have been living the last 6 months.

Read more
Answered on 9/03/13, 1:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Louisiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now