Louisiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/25/08, 3:19 pm

child support

in my friend's divorce papers (did not go in front of a judge- had an agreement) that he would pay $800.00 a month for 3 kids and insurance. Now the oldest is 19, the middle is 17 and the youngest is 16. The 17 yr. old lives now at Job Corp in Crossville, La. comes home (mothers house) on weekends. His youngest just got back from Boot Camp in Pineville, La.

Question - Can his child support be lowered now that the 17 yr old lives at the Job Corp Facility and that the 16 yr old is not in school? Please Reply - Thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search