Legal Question in Family Law in Louisiana

Child Support Increase

I am trying to find out if my x-husband can take me back to court every time I get a raise, or switch jobs and make more money.

Asked on 12/06/01, 3:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nick Pizzolatto, Jr. Pizzolatto Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Child Support Increase

He can take you back to court almost any time he wishes, but if frivolous, he can be made to pay court costs and attorney fees.

Read more
Answered on 12/06/01, 5:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Louisiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now