Louisiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/08/09, 2:13 pm

Court question

What if you do not show up to a court hearing for none payment of child support. (never paid court ordered child support)? Will I have a warrant?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search