Louisiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/23/07, 6:57 pm


hi..my divorce papers say that me and my x husband have joint custody but that i am the domicile parent. what does that mean? can he just take the kids to live with him whenever he wants?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search