Louisiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/30/13, 1:32 pm

Can a husband and wife live in the same house but in separate rooms and be granted a no-fault diverce in Louisiana?

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/03/13, 5:18 am by Adam Lambert

Living "separate and apart" means living in separate homes at separate addresses. Having separate bedroojs at the same home does not cut it.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

The Law Office of Adam S. Lambert 3531 Plymouth Pl. New Orleans, LA 70131

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search