Louisiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/26/04, 12:40 pm

medical ins. with child support

In my husbands child support judgement he is ordered to maintain ''medical and hospitalization insurance'' for his 15 yr. old son thru his employer. does this also mean that he has to provide dental ins. and vision ins.? those 2 types of ins. we have to pay for seperate thru his employer and nothing is mentioned in the judgement for either.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search