Legal Question in Family Law in Louisiana

my rights as a victim

my wife was asked by her boss who is a supt. for a multi million dollar company to travel with him on special projects since feb. of 2001. she and him both admitted to sleeping together since august 2001. I'm trying to find out since the co. did not disagree with them traveling together do I have case for mental depression or something to that nature because they said it has stopped but if it cont. i would like to sue the co. for me and my children for our loss thanks please only contact me by e-mail so she does not find this out

Andrew Casanave Andrew M. Casanave

Re: my rights as a victim

Contact an attorney. Unless you are a most trusting and forgiving soul, a divorce is coming. As to damages, you will have to prove actual, compensable damage caused by her boss. This is fairly unusual. An attorney can help you decide if it is reasonable to try.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Louisiana