Louisiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/12/13, 1:35 pm

A same-sex couple (female) are asking me to be an at home sperm donor. Not to have sex, but just provide the sperm. I need to know if there are laws that protect me from being held responsible for the child in any way, shape, or form.

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/12/13, 2:24 pm by Andrew Casanave


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Andrew M. Casanave 1032 Ryan Street Lake Charles, LA 70601

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search