Legal Question in Family Law in Louisiana

Search Results for 'I am the Domacilary parent we alternate 1 week on and1 week off My exhusband is saying that my former husband is doing drugs he said my oldest daughter 15 told him that and now he is saying that I am too and he is saying that the girls are not comming back with me on Friday for my week, Can he Do that?'

Asked on 6/05/12, 6:55 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Martha Amanda Mandi Lucas Mandie Seale Lucas
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

He must abide by the judgment in force. Any changes must be approved by the court.

Read more
Answered on 6/12/12, 12:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Louisiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now