Louisiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/10/06, 8:52 pm

Temporary Power of Attorney for a Minor

I wish to give temporary power of attorney for my 14 year old daughter to my sister-in-law. My daughter is moving in with her in Colorado for one year. Do I need to go through the courts, or can I have a form notorized?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search