Louisiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/06/13, 3:39 pm

My wife and I lived in Texas. She moved to back Louisiana a year and a half ago and took our kids with her. She is filing for divorce and recently told me that she does not want me to have any visitation with the kids anymore. I pay child support every month and see the kids whenever I can get back to Louisiana. Does she have a right to deny me access to the kids since we live in different states?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search