Louisiana  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/19/09, 7:17 pm

small claims louisiana

i have a default judgement from small claims court in louisiana...i didn't show up because i forgot due to illness...she claimed pain and suffering and paint $150.00...she asked $3000. dollars...she got a judgement for 2,000. The clerks office said i need a notice of motion for new trial form...they don't provide the form...she owes 1 month rent $600. and tore up the place...they said with this form i can get a new date set.. do you have the form and what do i say in it...i want to counter for the $3,000. max...had to fix the place back up

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search