Legal Question in Legal Ethics in Louisiana

need to get an attourney to help us out..Our attourney messed up on legal papers-Had my husband sign as 1 of 3 wittnesses for his moms estate-she passed and now we can't cash the check that was left for him because he is one of the signed wittnesses and her son.

Asked on 9/20/10, 11:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Martha Amanda Mandi Lucas Mandie Seale Lucas
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You will need to file a succession. Look for an attorney in your area who specializes iin succession law.

Read more
Answered on 9/25/10, 1:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in Louisiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now