Louisiana  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/12/08, 5:32 am

Changing lawyers

I am six months into a personal injury lawsuit in louisian. I have become dissatisfied with my attorny and his performance. Can i fire him and if so other then delaying the case what is he entitled out of the settlement when i settle? Thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search