Louisiana  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/15/13, 8:45 am

My brother and I are selling a house that we own and I'll be out of town for the closing Can I give him permission to sign any documents for me at the closing

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/16/13, 1:16 am by Nick Pizzolatto, Jr.

Yes by a specific power of attorney for that transaction.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Pizzolatto Law Office 2771 Paul White Road Lake Charles, LA 70611

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search