Louisiana  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/24/13, 4:19 pm

Need help I brought a house with my ex boyfriend and he walked out on me 3years ago, he never helped me with anything thing since. He want sign anything for me anymore. Help please.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search