Louisiana  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/14/10, 11:23 am

What is the proper way to donate a home and land that I own to my child? What forms/letters would need to be completed to do so? What are the taxes for donated home and land?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search