Legal Question in Traffic Law in Louisiana

I rearended someone on the road, there was no visable damage to either of our vehicles, I asked if I should call the cops but the other driver said no and she only took my first name and phone number, I offered her my insurence but she declined it.. And I forgot to take pictures, is there anyway she could call and sue me even though there was no damage and she declined my insurence?

Asked on 11/07/13, 12:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Lambert The Law Office of Adam S. Lambert
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

She could, but she would have a hard time proving her case now. The best thing to do is always call the police. However, you can't go back now. Keep whatever evidence you have and store it away just in case she makes a claim later.

Read more
Answered on 11/14/13, 12:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Louisiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now