Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Louisiana

Grandfather had power attorney over grandmother whom has Alzheimer's . Grandfather is getting older and very ill. He wants to give his son power of attorney over his affairs and his wife. What would have to to make this legal?

Asked on 6/19/13, 7:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Maguire James G. Maguire, Attorney At Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Having grandfather grant power of attorney would be no problem.

As far as grandmother goes, it depends on whether she has the mental capacity to execute another POA.

Read more
Answered on 6/20/13, 6:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Louisiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now