Louisiana  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/01/09, 2:47 pm

Parent's will

My Mother died and left everything to my step-father until he passes, then all monies are to be distributed between my Mom's 3 children & his 3 children. While caring for our Mother at home (hospice care), my brother's & I found that he was having an affair. We no longer have a relationship with the step-father. Is there a way to see my Mom's will? He is about to marry the ''other woman'' Can he change the will? My younger brother is very upset & asked that I inquire. Thank you. I appreciate your time. V

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search