Louisiana  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/29/09, 9:52 pm


My father left a will and it says the adopted children gets the property. File a right of possession was granted it now the lawyers says it voll

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search