Maine  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/11/13, 11:05 pm

I'm an ebay seller. I mailed some magazines to a buyer. The buyer contacted me and said that someone hacked her accunts & changed her address in ebay & paypal. The magazines were sent to the hacker's address in Texas. The buyer who lives in Oklahoma wants her purchase. Do I file a police report with my local PD (Maine) or is it the buyer's responisbility to file a police report with her local police department?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search