Maine  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/13/13, 6:06 pm

how does our statutory Maine road association file a lien against members for non-payment of dues? Can we do this without using a lawyer? Can we also report non-payment to credit bureaus? If so how? Thanks!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search