Maryland  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/27/12, 12:29 pm

my mortgage was included in my chapt 7 bk.

It was discharged in Maryland one year ago. Should I sign a dil or just let them foreclose or doesn't it matter. WF wants me to try to sell it, and states it won't do a dil until it's been on the market for seven months.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search