Legal Question in Business Law in Maryland

just looking for business lawyer in md. that can handle the legal side of my business. we are small business and need to make sure i get good legal represntation.

Cedulie Laumann Arden Law Firm, LLC

Thanks for your post. This site is mostly for asking general legal questions not so much for matching up posters with attorneys.

Are you looking for assistance in forming your business entity and making sure all the paperwork is in order OR do you need representation for a dispute / lawsuit involving your business? If you're facing a specific situation it helps to find counsel skilled with that type of situation.

Many competent business lawyers exist in this state. You are encouraged to check out law firm's websites and/or call a few to find one best suited to your needs. The local lawyer referral service in your county may also help.

Thomas Valkenet Young & Valkenet

It would help if you describe the area of the state where you are located, and what type of business you have. Some lawyers concentrate in different geographic and business areas.

Robert Beatson, II Law Offices of Robert Beatson, II

There are a lot of business law and tax considerations that need to be carefully analyzed concerning the formation of a business in the state of MD. An experienced business/tax attorney should be able to handle this. 30+ years of experience and further information about my tax/law practice is at www.beatsonlaw.com. Please contact me if I can be of any help to you.

Sincerely,

Bob Beatson, 11-13-2013, 2:30 pm EST

---

Law Offices of Robert Beatson II

9818 Glynshire Way

Potomac, MD 20854

Tel/Fax 301-340-2951

email: rbeatsonatty@netscape.net

website: www.beatsonlaw.com

Practice areas: Tax, business law, computer/high tech/biotech law, intellectual property, trusts/estates/wills, real estate, civil litigation, mediation.

Licensed to practice law in: DC, MD, VA, and NY

ABA Member since 1980

More Business Law questions and answers in Maryland

Business Law Legal Forms