Legal Question in Business Law in Maryland

I wanted to terminate the cell phone contract with Sprint. I was told it has been cancelled and i will be billed for 4 days. Later when i was talking to other Sprint agent over the phone, i was told that the services has not been cancelled and i will have to pay for the full month even though i have not used it.

I do have chat transcript saved and they also agree that i was given wrong information. Now based on these facts, do i still need to pay for the full month or i can sue them or ask them to waive the charges?

Robert Sher Wagshal and Sher

Follow up with customer support and if necessary ask for a supervisor to clarify the matter. If you're not subject to an early termination fee you should be able to cancel immediately, unless there is some contract clause to the contrary. If they have acknowledged their mistake, you should receive a bill showing no balance due.

More Business Law questions and answers in Maryland

Business Law Legal Forms