Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Maryland

My daughter 16 lost her life when djs put her in a group home for help w a rape tyat happened at 7. The said she was a danger and needed supervision in a structured group home. On a outing w no van aide my daugjter was able to sum how go out the back van door om a interstate and loss her life.

Thomas Valkenet Young & Valkenet

There are several possible claims here, including wrongful death, and a survivor action. But you do not share nearly enough information about the accident. For instance, when did it happen? Was the home a privately run entity? Was a van aid required? Is there a report of the event? Did she lose her life from a fall, or was she hit by another car? Was it immediate? Did she suffer? Were you still a legal guardian, or had you lost your rights? So many questions that only an in depth interview can uncover.

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Maryland

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms