Maryland  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/23/13, 8:09 am

I am The legaly appointed Personal Representative for my mothers estate. Can I reemburse myself for legal fees paid on her behalf before her death as well as fees incured in administration of her estate?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search