Maryland  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/30/10, 12:45 pm

please help me

my father loaned me 1500.00 feb 2010 and i haven't paid him back yet. just rec a notice that he is suing me. i don't plan on going to court since i know i owe him the money.

when the file the judgement against me. how much of my paycheck will be garnished. i live in maryland.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search