Maryland  |  Credit and Debt Law

I am being sued by a credit card company through their attorney in Harford County, Maryland. I will be disputing the claim that they have 'Standing' to bring the action because in doing some research, I've come across information on the "www.AmericanSecuritization.com" website that even credit cards were turned into Asset Back Securities and sold to investors and the originating banks are now just servicing the accounts. If this is the case with my credit card account, then a possible defense is they don't have 'Standing' to proceed. I've already received 'Interrogatories' from their lawyer but one of the questions is asking for my social security number and birth date and I feel the credit card company should already have that information.

My question is: Can I object to requested information (through a MOTION) that they are requesting until after they can prove to the court they have 'Standing' to proceed?

I do plan on getting my own set of Interrogatories together to submit which will include asking questions about if the account was sold and securitized.

Thank you for your help.